We have been restoring on a JD 520 for the month of June. I have built the engine, rebuilt the transmission shifter mechanism, rebuilt the carburetor, installed new tires, new battery box, new seat , new lights, new steering wheel, new radiator, new water pump, rebuilt the generator, new gauges, and various other parts.
Dale and I did the body work on the hood and grille, replaced the grille screens, and painted the tractor.
It cranked right up and ran nicely, the electrical was a little tricky to get working but everything works good now. We only burnt up one wire when the original switch shorted out. Pictures are on our Facebook page Southeast Tractor Parts. Take a look there are pictures showing the whole process.
Eric Benton, Southeast Tractor Parts, Fixing them one at the time!
AAR for LTUE
1 day ago