Thursday, July 16, 2009

JD Hydraulic Pump


This is a used AR97872 hydraulic pump off of a JD 4020. It fits several other tractors as well as the 4020, 3020 5010,5020 and others.
I pulled this off to get some other parts off for a customer so I cleaned it up and pt it in stock. I checked it to be sure it pumps and it did pump oil. I do not get very many good used hydraulic pumps most of them have to be rebuilt(new control valve and new seals and whatever else it needs) We also have Reman Hydraulic pumps for sale.
Eric Benton, Southeast Tractor Parts,

2 comments:

Larry McConnell said...

Hey Eric, You ready to go pullin yet? What happened at the Edmonds track. That seems like a long break!

Eric said...

I am just about ready to go pulling. Michael decided to take off it the hottest part of the year. The next pull will be the 2nd week of September.