Thursday, January 14, 2010

On the Road!!

I am in Nashville TN attending the National Tractor Parts Dealer Association meeting. It was a 500 mile drive to get here. The interstate I40 is still blocked by a rockslide so I had to bypass around the slide on Hwy 70 from Asheville NC to Newport TN. I saw a lot of snow on the bypass, yards still covered in snow and trees that had blown down or the accumulation of snow had broken them on the side of the road. I also saw creeks and ponds that were frozen over and there was snow on top of the ice. At least the roads were clear. I have spent today in classes on Strategic Planning, Computer programs and Environmental planning. In a hour the trade show opens so I can see what my suppliers have available in new parts for the coming year. It has been a good time talking to friends from across the country.


Eric Benton, Southeast Tractor Parts,always looking for more parts to sell!!!

No comments: