Monday, November 22, 2010

Tractor Pulling at Moncks Corner SC

Saturday, I went to Moncks Corner and was expecting a so-so track cause it is sandy there. However, It was possibly the best track I have pulled on there. And as the day went on it got better and better. I got 1 first place and 2 second place finishes. One second place finish was in a pulloff with JFB. On the first pull I went 319.6 and he went 318.2 ft. The full pull line was 300 feet and we had to repull. The sled operator raised the chain 2 holes and I pulled 230 and spun out ( still need more traction) and JFB pulled 243 and choked. I kinda happy with how I pulled cause how many people have been in a pulloff with JFB. It was a great day! Pa pulled 3 classes and got 3 first place finishes so he had a good time also.

Eric Benton, Southeast Tractor Parts,

No comments: