Friday, February 5, 2010

Raliegh Farm Show Day 3

I am setting in my booth waiting for the show to open and it is a rainy, sleeting and snowy day here at the fairgrounds. I don't know how this will affect the attendance but I think it will be a good bit less than yesterday. Thursday was a real good day. There were a lot of people who were interested in parts. There were also a lot of my customers that came by the booth to talk to me. Some even came to pick up parts I had brought to the show for them. I had expected to see some empty booths here due to the economy, However, every booth is full and I have not found an empty booth anywhere here at the show. At the Sunbelt Expo in Moultrie GA there were a lot of empty booths where displayers cancelled or just did not show up. People have been more upbeat about things than there were in Moultrie in October. I hope today will be a good day also!!!

Eric Benton, Southeast Tractor Parts,

No comments: