Thursday, March 4, 2010

Weather

Our last bout of snow looked real good on Tuesday night. There was enough to cover the grass in the yard at about 10:30 pm. The next morning almost all of it was gone. Today it is all gone.
The weather people are calling for a nice weekend. Maybe most of our winter is gone! But,I am not going to put my jacket up yet!!!!
Even with the weather the first few days of March have been really busy and I like it! Lots of people are getting the garden tractors ready to break ground and start planting. The farmers are rebuilding engines and replacing clutches and getting ready to go. I sold 2 identical DT436 IH engine kits yesterday both were for a IH 1466. I am looking for a gear for a IH 1566 transmission for a customer.


Eric Benton. Southeast Tractor Parts,Selling Parts & Staying Warm(trying to)!!!!

No comments: