Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Face of Rural America!!!!!

While I was at the NTPDA meeting in Orlando, Florida I set in on a presentation on Social Media by Micheal Libbie from Insight Advertising. His blog is listed on my blog list also. Yesterday, I commented on his blog about how I enjoyed the presentation and had actually brought some ideas home to use in my business, Southeast Tractor Parts. This morning he emailed me some questions about my business and today he featured me and Southeast Tractor on his 1 hour long Webcast. This is like radio except only on the World Wide web. Here is a link to the live webcast. Scroll down just a little and go to the 48 minute mark and listen for my name.
Wow!!!! I answer a few questions and I am on a live webcast!!! Look for my picture!!!

Eric Benton, Southeast Tractor Parts, Expanding our market!!!! WOW !!!!

No comments: