Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Tires for Larry


Larry, I found you a new set of pulling tires for that WD45. I think this will solve your traction problems!!! The specifications are on the poster in the picture. They cost $11238.36 each, but I made a deal with him and got 4, 2 for you, 2 for me for $7000.00 each. I paid him so just send your check for 2 of them. It will put you in the winners circle every time this year!!!!! John if you think you need a set I can get them added to the order!!
PS If you want another inch of tread. I can get it added to the tire for another$2000.00 per tire.
Eric Benton, Southeast Tractor Pulling, Gotta stop them tractors from spinning!!!!!

3 comments:

Larry McConnell said...

Checks in the mail! hope I can find a strip of metal to widen my rims enough!Boy would it be fun to put that on the ground at pageland!!!

Larry McConnell said...

Checks in the mail! Can you fix my rims as part of the deal?

Eric said...

When the check gets here I will start on the rims!!!!

Eric