Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Night!!

I am setting here listening to WSOC on the computer while I have catalogs copying in the CD Duplicator. It will copy about 75 discs per hour. I have another 88 discs to go before I finish tonight. I will have about 700 to take to the National Farm Machinery show.
One of the vendors is making a nice JD AR26625 steering wheel for a 3020 and 4020 and other tractors. They also have the black steering wheel cap and a white cap for the 1010 and 2010. The caps are about $36.00 up till now the only new cap I could find was about $65.00. This is a nice OEM quality cap and steering wheel.
I ordered a new Carburetor kit today for the zenith carb used on a lot of different tractors. It has all 3 gaskets in it to fit 3 different carbs. People call us wanting a zenith carb kit and they don't know which one it is and now I can send this one and one of the gaskets will work. It will make my life easier. And it will be priced about the same as a regular kit.
Did any of you see in the paper that Mexico had the worst freeze that they have had in 50 years!! Must be more of the global warming!!

No comments: