Thursday, February 5, 2009

Farm Show and an Introduction

Farm Show and an Introduction
I have spent the past 2 days at the Raleigh Farm Show exhibiting tractor parts and talking to previous customers and hopefully a few new customers. I work 3 shows a year where I take a small sample of the tractor parts I sell and display them to the public. I have parts for JD, Ford, IH, Case,MF,Oliver,AC, and other makes. I am one of the owners of Southeast Tractor Parts located in Jefferson SC . I intend to write about Life behind a parts counter, tractor parts, fixin tractors and tractor pulling. Life behind a parts counter will be the stories that I have accumlated from selling parts for 28 years. Tractor parts will be a more detailed list of the different parts I stock to repair your tractor. Fixin tractors will be info on repairing whatever I might be working on in the shop. I don't work on many tractors anymore because I selling parts takes up most of my time. However, I will rebuild a hydraulic pump, build a water pump or sometimes build an engine if I can squeeze it in my schedule. Tractor Pulling is my hobby. I pull a Farmall Super MTA that I built with A Handfull of Tools and A Hammer.
That's all for today!
Eric

No comments: