Wednesday, February 25, 2009

JD HYCYCLE FRONT FENDER

While I was at the National Farm Machinery show I found a new part to bring home to sell. It is a N202587 fender for the shock absorber narrow front end. This part is a HPDE plastic front fender that fits JD 6000, 6500, 6100, 6700 Hycycle sprayers and it will retail for $165.oo .

I also found some new lights that have been made to restoration standards. I had some of them in the booth on display and will soon have pricing and on hand stock to sell. There are lights for Allis Chambers, John Deere, Farmall & IH, Fords, David Brown, Massey Ferguson and Massey Harris. These are in addition to the lights we were already stocking.

Check out my website if you are looking for parts. SETRACTORPARTS.COM If you dont see what you need then call me 888-658-7171 in the US, 843-658-7171 or email setractor@shtc.net
Eric


No comments: