Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things you see on the road!

Last Friday, I went to Aiken SC to pick up a Ford 9N tractor I had bought about 6 months ago. It was setting at my customers shop so I did not have to get in a hurry for it. While I was there I bought a Ford 861 Diesel with a bad motor. The 2 tractors loaded my truck bed. I left the shop and worked my out to the interstate and headed home. This was about 10:30 in the morning. I was on I20 headed east and I pass a guy on the side of the road, running, not jogging but running. I was about 300 yards past an overpass that did not have access to the interstate. This is in the country, no houses on either side off the road. Nothing but woods and he is running wide open, no shirt on, about 6 inches of drawers showing above his pants. I did not know someone could run that fast with his pants slid halfway down his butt. As I came up level with him I could see he was smoking a big cigar and it would puff blueish smoke as he breathed out and in his right hand was his shirt balled up like he did not want to get it sweaty. I did not see any cars pulled over on the side of the road before or after I passed him.
Just a guy running on the Interstate.

Eric Benton Southeast Tractor Parts,Running around for Used parts!!

No comments: