Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Days Work

It is 8:02 PM here . I just loaded a JD 3020 on the rollback truck so I can pull the front end off of the tractor tomorrow. I started out here at 8:00 AM this morning so now I have my 12 in for today. I will try to get pictures of the tractor tomorrow before I pull the axle . I have the front axle assemble sold and will deliver it to my customer and pick up another JD 1020 I bought and kill two birds with one rock!
I talked Steve , A long time friend of mine, today while he was unloading a load of corn out of a trailer into a storage bin while asking his buddy what kind of tractor he had so I could get the right parts to fix it. Reminds me of farming here 35 years ago!! Always in a hurry and never enough time to get everything done!

Eric Benton, Southeast Tractor Parts, Always something to do!

No comments: