Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Back To Work!

I got the truck loaded and left the Expo grounds at 5:30 pm on Thursday . I arrived home at 1:30 am Friday morning. I have gotten home as early as midnight and as late as 2:30 am. So it was an average trip home. It is 460 miles, mostly 4 lane roads and Georgia is always working on I95. The last 300 miles took me 4 hours to drive and that includes the 40 minutes I stopped to grab a bite to eat and 2 pit stops. It was a good drive home. The crowd was a lot smaller than it has been in the past. However, I talked to a lot of people looking for parts and I have had several sales since I got home. It was worth the effort! I talked to people about JD 4840 transmission parts, Farmall M pulling carbs, AC CA snap coupler springs, FD 7610 instrument panels, FD 8530 digital instrument panels, rims for a variety of tractors, IH 706 leveling box assemblies, JD 2030 leveling box assemblies, JD IH FD AC MF engine kits, Radiators, Wheel hubs, Sheet metal, Starters, FD fuel tanks, JD 3020 lower lift arms and seats. There was a lot of interest in a lot of different parts.

Eric Benton, Southeast Tractor Parts, Show Times!!!

No comments: