Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sunbelt Expo ... Last day

Today is the last day of the Expo. At four o'clock I will start to load up to go home. The numbers have been off for this show this year I bet some of the exhibitors will be tearing down and loading up by 1 o'clock this afternoon. I have talked to a lot of people looking for parts so maybe we will sell some.
I normally bring 30 to 40 parts to display at the show. Normally, one part will get 70% of the attention of people walking up to the display. The difference this year is that every part I have on display has been picked up and looked at and asked questions about and priced. I think it shows that more than ever people are looking for an alternative to the pricey OEM parts.
We've got them better prices....better parts....better people to deal with!!!!

I will be in the office sometime Friday. Maybe not quite sane from being from the show but I will be there. Call us for your parts needs!

Eric Benton, Southeast Tractor Parts, still at the show

No comments: