Wednesday, October 14, 2009

JD Engine and Trips

I finally got the balancer in the JD 3010 engine torn apart. It needs new bushings and shafts to fix it. I don't know if I will get it rebuilt before I go to The Sunbelt Expo. The Expo starts on Oct. 20 and ends on Oct. 22. I will be there a day early to setup my booth to display parts . As of now, I have not pulled any parts to take with me to display. I also have to gather up my cards, brochures, computer and display racking to take with me. I will have a couple of busy days to get this together. The Farm Shows I work are the only place that I get to see some of my customers and obviously a place to meet new customers. I have met many people from the United States and have also talked to people from Japan, Turkey,Great Britain,Australia, New Zealand, Puerto Rico,Israel,China,Argentina,Mexico,France,Ireland,Spain,India, and Canada. I'm sure I probably left out one or two because I did not understand enough to communicate with them..
I went tractor pulling last Saturday and here are the videos of my tractor and my competition's tractors. Take a look!

Eric Benton, Southeast Tractor Parts, Another day!

No comments: