Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FARMALL 560 CARB



I started out with the first view and worked about 1 hour to take the carb apart and clean it up. I have all the parts laid out so I modify some of them and reassemble them into a pulling carb for an Farmall 560 tractor. One piece I will not be using is the electric shutoff thingy. I might convince AO to put it on his carb to make his orange tractor pull better. AO just plug it up to 12 volts and feel the electricity shoot through that orange tractor. It might get you an extra 2 feet this weekend!!!!! lol!
Eric
Southeast Tractor Parts, building carbs for more distance!

1 comment:

Larry McConnell said...

I don't know about that "thingy"! I do have a cattle prod if I can figure out how to hook it up! Don't you worry my little WD will do all it can this week end...win lose or draw! I'm gonna have fun!!!!!!!!!!