Friday, April 17, 2009

Tractor Pulling 4-11-09









Last Saturday, I went to The Edmund Antique Tractor Pull in Lexington SC . I took Linda's tractor "The Bulldog" and mine "This Side Up" Linda had errands to run so I pulled her tractor and mine. I pulled Linda's tractor in the 5500,6000 & 6500 lb class and pulled mine in the 6000,6500,7000 lb super class. The pictures are of Linda's tractor pulling the 5500 class. I hope they line up right when I post this. One picture is the starting line photo and one is the end of the pull at 306.30 ft. The other two are somewhere in the middle of the track. The track was a little wet to start with but it dried out and was an excellent tract to pull on for the day. I got first in 5500 and 6000 with Linda's tractor and I got a first in 6500 and 7000 with my tractor. In the 5500 6000& 6500 class that I pulled Linda's tractor in there were 15 to 16 tractors per class. The competition was close with alot of the tractor finishing within inches of each other. There were a total of 49 tractors at the pull. It was a good day!
Southeast Tractor Parts, Tractor Pulling for Fun!

3 comments:

Larry McConnell said...

I didn't know you wuz a blogger! That is great! I will mark this site as a favorite

Larry Mc
(Agent Orange)

Eric said...

Thanks, Now I will have 3 readers!
Eric

Larry McConnell said...

Sure would like to see all of you at the CHICKEN STRUT, hear there is a new track to pull on!