Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tractor Pull on Youtube

Yesterday, Linda emailed me a video of one of my pulls that is located at this address http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmYfzhVFkKk&nr=1 .
I was pulling in the 5500 lb Super Antique class and this is the pulloff pull. I was in 4th gear and had a top speed of a little over 9 mph.
I do not know who took the video, but, Thanks! I do not get to see myself pull and see what the sled is doing and what the tires and tractor is doing . I can already see that I should have had the tractor wound a little tighter when I let the clutch out. I was turning about 2200 rpm and should have had it 2700 rpm and popped the clutch and let it run.

Eric Benton, Southeast Tractor Parts,

3 comments:

Larry McConnell said...

Lookin Good! When did you paint it? Didn't see "This Side Up" on the hood. I guess you got the big tires dialed in now!

Eric said...

Larry, I still don't have the tires dialed in, but they are better! And no I have not painted it. I have bought some sunburst yellow to paint the rear wheels. I might paint all of it sunburst yellow!!!!

Larry McConnell said...

I guess that could really be an eye catcher Hummmm a Chicken s#!$ yellow farmall yep almost as cool as a white AC. We went to Mt Pleasant NC Sat. The rain kept most tractors away, lots of trucks and about 200 spectators. All in all a pretty good day. The rain held off till we were fininshed. We'll have the photos up in a couple of days.